Olive Salad Bread
- 1oz fresh yeast or (2 packs of active dry yeast)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 cup warm water
- 5 cups of flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 1/2 cups Gambino’s Sicilian Olive salad
- 4 teaspoons grated Romano cheese
- Dissolve yeast and salt in warm water(set aside 10 minutes).
- Mix flour & yeast together, add milk and oil.
- Knead the dough, mix for 10 minutes and then shape into balls.
- Cover with a cloth 45 minutes (to rise) add olive salad and knead well with cheese.
- Oil the baking tin and bake.